Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run

Funny idea!
Why are voice actors so afraid of shouting/screaming?
maybe because of neighbours?
the "Run bitch run" part and "my arm" seemed unenthusiastic to me.
overall great video :)

storytellerYT responds:

Thanks, yeah you're right about the shouting, I feel like it kind of ruined the voice acting for this video as well and it could've been a lot funnier, I'm working to improve that

Finger In My Ass (Claymation Short) Finger In My Ass (Claymation Short)

hahahahaha i must say i really found the 'twist' surprising,
and i just loved the way he said "he put his finger in my ass"
and i love these characters xD great voiceacting!
please make more

PS4 vs XBOX1 PS4 vs XBOX1

Really great video :) i like the voice acting and the animation style!

the reason why this does not get 5 stars from me; i feel like you could have added some 'arguments'.. not as in textual boring discussions but maybe you could find a creative artistic way of showing the benefits of the consoles (maybe have characters appear and such?). But maybe you were also just trying to tell the story about how ps overpowered the market compared to the xbox one (i don't know if this is true though)

the audio was quite good, there was some slight hissing when ps talked i think, but nothing you would notice unless you're really strict about material, or if you're looking for the hissing.

GREAT VIDEO

Radonroten responds:

Thanks! I did the animation in one day (6-8 hours), just so I could get it to my nephew before his birthday the very next day. I had no time for adding actual arguments so I just went all in silly with it.

I picked out the voices in a hurry based on how well it would fit in with what I had in mind, so yeah, quality wasn't exactly a priority. <:)

Overconfident Vegeta Overconfident Vegeta

really wish you would have thought more about the volume of sound effects and background music... sometimes i can't make up what they're saying.

looked interessting but needs more work and plot :)

Bart is grounded Bart is grounded

Couldn't it be somebody else?
Why bart? So many things storywise are ruined by your decision.
Oh and you should check out this one btw - it pretty much sums up
what i thought

Water Conservation. Water Conservation.

i thought it was great!!
what would have made it better might have been a shorter video but i liked it!

tonyfamous responds:

I know, sometimes I can stretch it out and thanks for watching the whole thing. :-) Also, someone said the same thing on youtube.

Minecraft Creepers Blood Minecraft Creepers Blood

More feeling!

Really good.. But voice acting really sucked :( sry

Cat Vader 2 Cat Vader 2

Good, but...

Too much shifting through scenes...
i think you will have to make a story for the cat, and not just small stories you can connect to a Darth Vader quote..
But do some more (one with Darth Maul too)

Minions - Portal Minions - Portal

sry

nice, but im sorry to say that its a bit hard to understand what they are saying. And if you have to listen to the same thing again to understand it becomes boring.. cut down on the robot thing..