Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run

Funny idea!
Why are voice actors so afraid of shouting/screaming?
maybe because of neighbours?
the "Run bitch run" part and "my arm" seemed unenthusiastic to me.
overall great video :)

storytellerYT responds:

Thanks, yeah you're right about the shouting, I feel like it kind of ruined the voice acting for this video as well and it could've been a lot funnier, I'm working to improve that

Finger In My Ass (Claymation Short) Finger In My Ass (Claymation Short)

hahahahaha i must say i really found the 'twist' surprising,
and i just loved the way he said "he put his finger in my ass"
and i love these characters xD great voiceacting!
please make more

PS4 vs XBOX1 PS4 vs XBOX1

Really great video :) i like the voice acting and the animation style!

the reason why this does not get 5 stars from me; i feel like you could have added some 'arguments'.. not as in textual boring discussions but maybe you could find a creative artistic way of showing the benefits of the consoles (maybe have characters appear and such?). But maybe you were also just trying to tell the story about how ps overpowered the market compared to the xbox one (i don't know if this is true though)

the audio was quite good, there was some slight hissing when ps talked i think, but nothing you would notice unless you're really strict about material, or if you're looking for the hissing.

GREAT VIDEO

Radonroten responds:

Thanks! I did the animation in one day (6-8 hours), just so I could get it to my nephew before his birthday the very next day. I had no time for adding actual arguments so I just went all in silly with it.

I picked out the voices in a hurry based on how well it would fit in with what I had in mind, so yeah, quality wasn't exactly a priority. <:)

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

i gave it a 5 to be honest because i really wanted to see more!
but i have these comments:

- Great Music, but title screen music was a little annoying
- Great story line to be honest! was simple and funny and could expand to soo much more
- The name caught my eye and i had to check it out, was so funny
- Nice simplistic characters, leaving room for much more personality traits as the story progresses
- loved that you had to move to see the rules and options
- the controls felt nice
- Nice that the options featured the possibility to stop some animations if they irritated the eye.
- Funny sound when you went through the butthole. that and the color of the confetti made it really satisfying to beat a level.

Bad stuff:
- The death animation from the cactus was really funny, therefore it sucks that the wall and rock death didn't have animation
- The rocks are just still frames rotating no matter what direction they're heading.. you could make that better by actually animating it
- on the first stage with three rocks, it is actually possible to rest/stand inside one of the black guys.. you might wanna check that out.
- It was kinda annoying that when you died, the rocks would go back to their starting point as well. i prefer the stages move continuously and if you die then you are the only one being set to start.
- Game turned kinda boring after second world, but i finished it in hope of addings to the level and a great ending..
- The ending wasn't great compared to the introduction.
- The whole 'timing the rocks' got really tidious fast. not rocks in general but the "here's a looong passage with a rock at the end so you have to figure out when to move at the beggining, then wait 4 seconds and die"

Great game! love to see more of the butthole cactus!

StuffBySpencer responds:

this is a very well thought out and very helpful critique, thank you!

A tot of the negatives you mentioned occurred to me during development and I debated on whether or not they were problematic. Seeing how you felt encourages me to make these changes in future projects.

Thank you very much for playing and leaving feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Silent Asylum Silent Asylum

you could have spend more time on the story, especially the ending part. Maybe you wanted to go for the 'simple-so-everyone-can-relate' story, but i find it way too simple. Im trapped but can go to the yard and probably figure out a way there? what's keeping me back? a strange force? Maybe a second motive which force me to figure out the puzzles. The gargoyle puzzle with the book i found really cryptic as well, but maybe i wasn't putting too much effort into figuring that one out. Also maybe you should have picked different rooms to be in? to be honest i loved the you could go anywhere with the map, because the arrows didn't really help me at all but made me more disoriented. I prefer these sort of games where the arrows point directly towards where you're going (doors hallways etc)

please don't get defensive like with the 'Funsoms' user. Along with the good reviews you get critique as well, and it seems very unprofessional to go with the "it's the way it is because that's the way i like it and everybody does". Maybe you should try elaborating why your methods work when getting criticized?

B-Lock B-Lock

it's an okay platformer,
but the movement of the character is extremely annoying. He's way to fast compared, He gliding for far too long when stopping, His jump is extremely short (id rather remove the dash thingy and have him jump higher instead of short jumps). Why can some enemies move through walls? Why does the saw go behind the trampoline so you get hurt by jumping on it?
I made it to the third level and were already bored and annoyed by the tiny little things that could have improved the game.

It had a lot of potential though :)